Who are we?
We’re ecologists, we’re music-lovers, we’re scientists – and we’re approachable, friendly people!
- We love what we do and we don’t think science (or scientists) should be dry and boring.
- We believe that our science plays an important role in society and it should be accessible to everyone
- We think scientists should be getting out there and making their research available to anyone who is interested!
What we don’t do:
- We don’t talk jargon to make ourselves sound clever.
- We don’t swan around in gowns or lab-coats.
We take our research seriously, but that doesn’t stop us from having a bit of fun…
Meet some of the ‘roadies’ here.